Thursday, October 6, 2011

How to Make 5 Bucks Online

Do you have special skill that you would like to get paid for? Perhaps you are a nutritionist, a writer, or a great cartoonist. What ever your skill may be, as long as you can offer it online, you can post it on a site called Fiverr.

At Fiverr.com you can offer your service, or "gig" at $5. Simply create an account, attach it to your paypal account, and then start offering your services.

Some Popular Fiverr skills

Writing
Editing
Art
Music
Video
Gifts

If you have a special talent you'd like to sell, try Fiverr today. If you get a following you could make more money. And after you get a hang of the site you can offer more gigs.

Good luck on your Fiverr adventure.

Questions/Comments? Email Me

3 comments:

  1. Great thoughts you got there, believe I may possibly try just some of it throughout my daily life…I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort. Web designing Dammam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is incredible. I find it interesting as well. I will refer this to my friend. A lot of thanks for sharing.


    Shasing

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rock ? What a blog?! Amazing…You are the world’s best blogger. Can you tell me some sites where I can post my stuff (my hobbies) and earn some bucks? I came across Freelance Work From Home, Professional logo design, Creative web design and the likes. Are they good? Can I trust them to sell my stuff? Waiting for your reply…

    ReplyDelete